The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Bank error in Azhya Aryola's favour

Started by easter bunny, March 21, 2015, 03:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

easter bunny

Dear Ayzha...

A trip down memory lane:

I originally came to the VF because the whole board was attacking evs for having posted something you had said to her in private. I was concerned about her. Then I found out what it was about and I wanted to get Gordy off your back. At that point it became all about you. Then when you forgave evs I realized how big you were and instantly developed a huge amount of respect for you. Then I became concerned about RW and not knowing the situation with all the crazy alliances I had to keep quiet and admire you from afar. Meanwhile you and Sparta happened. I liked him and even though he sometimes spent his own credit like a drunken sailor it never made a dent in your account. Fast forward to now. You have a vault full of loot the size of Fort Knox owing to you and your credit rating is AAA+. I'm not really sure why I waited so long to say this but I guess I was just so blown away by your tolerance I wanted to see if there was a limit. Well you've won. I give up. I've reached my allowable limit of shame. As the saying goes, it's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease, and you just never squeak. Please don't thank me. I'm way too ashamed for that. I'd be thrilled if you could just forgive me.

ac_crying

@realAzhyaAryola

Aw, Bunny Wabbit, I had no idea. Anyway, sure, I forgive you for something I was not even aware was happening. ac_smile   That was a nice thing to say though. I appreciate it. ac_hithere Now if you'll excuse me, I'm forward-looking. The past is painfully boring in the past. Heheh. Cheers.  ac_drinks

(Sorry.  I'm rather awkward when it comes to praise.) ac_cool
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

easter bunny

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Aw, Bunny Wabbit, I had no idea. Anyway, sure, I forgive you for something I was not even aware was happening. ac_smile   That was a nice thing to say though. I appreciate it. ac_hithere Now if you'll excuse me, I'm forward-looking. The past is painfully boring in the past. Heheh. Cheers.  ac_drinks

Azhya hould go out on a date with a macho cooling Chinese man like me. I have very high earning potential.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Aw, Bunny Wabbit, I had no idea. Anyway, sure, I forgive you for something I was not even aware was happening. ac_smile   That was a nice thing to say though. I appreciate it. ac_hithere Now if you'll excuse me, I'm forward-looking. The past is painfully boring in the past. Heheh. Cheers.  ac_drinks

Azhya hould go out on a date with a macho cooling Chinese man like me. I have very high earning potential.

Macho cool people with high earning potential are very hard to get.  ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"

Macho cool people with high earning potential are very hard to get.  ac_cool

I must be getting so old..

I have no idea what a macho cooling person is?

ac_dunno

easter bunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"macho cooling = very cool  ac_smile

It seems you MAY be legit.